A Shop That Cares About Community
Precision Auto Care »
We are a full-service auto repair center providing dedicated and customized services at affordable prices to the residents of San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, and Oakland. Our ASE-certified technicians are trained in the latest automotive technology and can work with cars of all makes and models. When it comes to the safety of your engine and upkeep of your vehicle, you can rest assured knowing that your vehicle is in expert hands. Make every journey a success with Precision Auto Care.
Caring for Your Vehicles Since 1989 Services
Specializing in brake services, transmission repairs, front-end work, AC services, diagnostics, scheduled maintenance for 30k, 60k, 90k-mile checkups, and more, we do it all to keep your car in perfect condition all year round. Our ASE-certified mechanics are licensed and insured with over 30+ years of experience. In addition, we are proud members of the Better Business Bureau and the San Leandro Chambers of Commerce.
At Precision Auto Care, you and your car are our priority. We will always go above and beyond to provide you with fantastic service because you and your vehicle deserve the best. We even offer shuttle services to BART, so you won’t even need to worry about finding additional transportation while we fix your car.
Call us today—we would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Our Mission & Values
At Precision Auto Care, we believe that our success is a reflection of our strictly enforced customer service code. As part of this code of ethics, we pledge to:
- To provide high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price using the best quality NAPA parts.
- To employ experienced, certified, and trusted technicians.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
- To take utmost care of the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and estimate the costs of work before proceeding with the repair.
- To provide a fair process for the settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To keep up with the high standards and changing practices in the industry.